Chris Cochran, EdD, LMHC
Carrie Cochran, MA, LMHCA
Insurance & Financial Info
We are committed to making counseling affordable for clients. Please contact us if you have specific questions regarding sliding scale fees or other ways we can work together
to make therapy financially sustainable.
Clients usually pursue one of the following payment options:
1. Billing Insurance - companies often cover in and out of network providers
2. Insurance Reimbursement - Some companies will reimburse for service costs
3. Payment at Time of Service (PATOS) - this discount often includes either cash payment, or using a Health/Flex Spending Account (HSA/FSA)
4. Adoption Support - this is often available for families who have adopted children from the WA State foster care system. DSHS requires us to bill insurance if possible, and there is a $30 copay/session
5. Sliding Scale Fees -Based on Free and Reduced Lunch Income Guidelines
For copays or PATOS, we accept cash, checks, and can bill credit/debit using Square
Client Fee Schedule:
• Initial Session/Evaluation (90791) $180
• 55 min Session (90837) $140
• 30 min Session (90832) $75
• Forms & Letters witten/edited outside of apptmt $140/hour
• Court-related consultation, documents $200/hour
• Phone/online consultation and/or sessions billed at $30/15 min.
• Payment at time of Service deducts 25% from above fees and may include sliding scale
• Additional fees may be assessed for other services, such as school meetings, emails, etc.
We are able to bill the following insurance companies:
Aetna (out of network), First Choice (out of network), Cigna, Beacon Health/Value Options, RGA, Premera, Blue Cross-Blue Shield (except Fed/KRC/KIN), Lifewise